The responsible party, regarding the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other national data protection laws as well as other data protection provisions is:
EuroVideo Medien GmbH
Tel. +49 (89) 96 24 44 – 0
Fax +49 (89) 96 24 44 – 35
The Data Protection Officer of EuroVideo Medien GmbH is:
Walbecker Strasse 53
1. Provision of the website and storage in logfiles
1.1. Processing of personal data and their purpose
EuroVideo Medien GmbH (hereinafter referred to as “EuroVideo” or “we”) processes personal data of the users only to the extent necessary to provide a functioning website and our content and services. When visiting our websites, the following data is processed:
– users’ IP address
– browser used (type, version, language)
– used operating system
– users’ Internet service provider
– Date and time of access to our website
– files retrieved on our website
– Website from which the user came to our website
– Website the user accesses through our website.
The processing and temporary storage of the IP address is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the users’ computer. To do this, the users’ IP address must be stored for the duration of the session. The log files contain IP addresses or other data that allow the user to be identified. Storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the websites. In addition, the data is used to optimize our websites and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
Any processing of personal data will take place solely for the stated purposes and to the extent necessary to achieve these purposes. A use of this data for purposes of advertising, customer service or market research will not take place.
1.2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The processing of our users’ personal data takes place regularly after the consent of the user. An exception are cases in which prior consent is not possible for reasons of fact and we are permitted to process the data by law. The storage of data and logfiles is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
1.3. Data erasure and storage period
The personal data of the persons concerned will be erased or blocked by us as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. In case of data processing for the provision of the websites, the erasure takes place when the respective session has ended. In case of storage of personal data in log files erasure takes place no later than seven days after such storage. Further storage is possible, provided that the IP addresses of the users are erased or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
– Language settings
– Log-in information
The purpose of using cookies is the user-friendly design of our websites. The processing of personal data using cookies is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Cookies are stored on the users’ computer and transmitted from there to our websites. Users may disable or restrict the transmission of cookies by changing the settings of their Internet browser. Already saved cookies can be erased at any time. If cookies are disabled for our websites, it may not be possible to make full use of all the functions on our websites.
Your selection was saved!
Um fortfahren zu können, müssen Sie eine Cookie-Auswahl treffen. Nachfolgend erhalten Sie eine Erläuterung der verschiedenen Optionen und ihrer Bedeutung.
- Allow all cookies:
Every cookie, like tracking and cookies for analysis.
- Only allow first-party cookies:
Only cookies from this website.
- Do not allow cookies:
No cookies are places, except those that are a technical necessity. Borlabs Cookies already placed all necessary cookies.
3. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will usually be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the USA. By using IP-anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP-address, that your Browser conveys within the scope of Google Analytics, will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
As an alternative to the browser Addon or within browsers on mobile devices, you can click this link
Click on the button below to stop the tracking by Google Analytics.
Opt-out of Google Analytics successful.
in order to opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics within this website in the future (the opt-out applies only for the browser in which you set it and within this domain). An opt-out cookie will be stored on your device, which means that you’ll have to click this link again, if you delete your cookies.
4. Google Maps
5. Social Media
If you have an account with one of these social networks and you do not want your personal data to be processed, you need to log-out from the social network before visiting our website.
6. E-mail contact
The contact is possible via the provided contact form. In this case, the following personal data of the user will be stored by us:
The text, entered by the user
Additionally, the following data is processed, when the user sends the message:
users’ IP address
Date and time of access to our website
By sending the contact form to EuroVideo, you consent to the data processing for the purpose of getting into contact. The user also does have the possibility to contact us via E-Mail. In this case, the personal data, contained in that E-Mail will be processed by us. The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR if the user’s consent has been given. If the contact aims to conclude a contract, the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. The data will be used exclusively for communication with the user in this context, there is no transfer of the data to third parties. The personal data will be deleted, as soon as the communication with the user has ended. The additional personal data (IP-address and date and time of access) will be deleted no later than seven days after such storage.
The user has the possibility at any time to withdraw his consent to the processing of the personal data. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he may object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the communication can not be continued and all personal data stored in the course of making contact will be erased.
EuroVideo GmbH uses technical and organizational security measures to protect users’ personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. Rights of data subjects
If EuroVideo GmbH processes your personal data, you are the data subject according to Art. 4 No. 1 GDPR with the following rights towards EuroVideo GmbH:
Right of access
You may request confirmation from us pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR if personal data concerning you is processed by us. If we process your personal data, you can ask us for information about the following information:
– the purposes of the processing;
– the categories of personal data concerned;
– the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
– (if possible) the envisaged period for which we store your personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
– the existence of the right to request from EuroVideo GmbH rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you or restriction of processing of personal data or to object to such processing;
– the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
– any available information as to the source of the data, where the personal data are not collected from you;
– the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling (Article 22(1) and (4) GDPR) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for you.
You have the right to request information about whether your personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you can request to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 GDPR relating to the transfer.
Right to rectification
According to Art. 16 GDPR you have the right to obtain the correction and/or completion of inaccurate and/or incomplete personal data concerning you.
Right to erasure
According to Art. 17 GDPR you have the right to obtain from EuroVideo GmbH the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay. We are obliged to erase your data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
– Your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
– You withdraw consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1), or point (a) of Article 9(2) GDPR, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
– You object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) GDPR.
– Your personal data have been unlawfully processed.
– Your personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which we are subject.
– Your personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) GDPR.
Where we have made your personal data public and are obliged pursuant to Art. 17 (1) GDPR to erase the personal data, we shall, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controllers which are processing the personal data that you as the data subject have requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, your personal data.
The right to erasure does not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
– for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
– for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
– for reasons of public interest in the area of public health (Article 9 (2) (h) and (i) as well as Article 9 (3) GDPR);
– for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) GDPR in so far as the right referred to is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of that processing; or
– for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Right to restriction of processing
According to Art. 18 GDPR you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data where one of the following applies:
– if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period that enables us to verify the accuracy of your personal data;
– if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
– if we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
– if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override yours.
Where processing has been restricted, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with the data subject’s consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State. If you have obtained restriction of processing pursuant to the aforementioned grounds you will be informed by us before the restriction of processing is lifted.
Right of information
If you have obtained the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing from us, we are obliged, pursuant to Art. 19 GDPR, to communicate this fact to all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed by us, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
Right to data portability
Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In addition you have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us, where:
– the processing is based on consent pursuant to point (a) of Article 6(1) or point (a) of Article 9(2) GDPR or on a contract pursuant to point (b) of Article 6(1) GDPR and
– the processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising this right, you have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly us to another controller, where technically feasible. The right referred may not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. The right to data portability does not apply to processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us.
Right to object
Pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR, including profiling based on those provisions. We will no longer process the personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to withdraw your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which took place on the basis of the consent until the withdrawal.
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
Pursuant to Art. 22 GDPR you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision:
– is necessary for entering into, or performance of, a contract between you and us,
– is authorised by Union or Member State law to which we are subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests and is based on your explicit consent
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR.
9. Responsibility for content and information
Our websites contain links to internet offers of external providers. The contents of the Internet offers of external providers were carefully checked for possible legal violation when setting the link However, it can not be ruled out that these contents will be changed by the respective providers afterwards. If you believe that linked external sites infringe applicable law or have any other inappropriate content, please let us know. We will review your notice and remove the external link if necessary. We are not responsible for the content and availability of the linked external websites.
As of: January 2019